In order to be a recognized homeowners’ association, the association must be a Florida corporation; incorporated and official. To be official, the governing documents must be recorded with the Clerk of the County Court. The documents for Mango Park Homeowners Association can be found on this page.
Articles of Incorporation
In accordance with state regulations, Mango Park Homeowners Association is registered as a not-for-profit corporation in Florida.
Florida Statute 720
In Florida, homeowners’ association laws are derived from Statutes 720. Commonly referred to as simply HOA laws, these encompass everything from homeowner association dues to board meetings and regulations.
The governing documents for Mango Park Homeowners Association are below. Click on each link to see/print the documents.
- Covenants, Conditions, Restrictions & Easements
- Covenants, Conditions, Restrictions & Easements – Rental Restriction Amendment (October 2021)
- Covenants, Conditions, Restrictions & Easements – Lot Lease Restriction Amendment (March 2022)
- Preservation Restrictions
- Landscaping Guidelines
- Enforcement Policy (adopted July 18, 2023)
- Mango Park Maps
- Mango Park Welcome Letter (sample)
While the information provided above is believed to be correct, there is no liability for any loss or damage occurring by reason of reliance thereon.